Log in to your Red Hat account
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Smart Management
Improve how you manage Red Hat infrastructure. No matter where it is.
Red Hat® Smart Management combines the flexible and powerful infrastructure management capabilities of Red Hat Satellite with the simplicity of cloud management services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux®. It helps you more securely manage any environment supported by Red Hat Enterprise Linux—from physical machines to hybrid multiclouds.
Features & benefits
Maintain a standard operating environment
With Red Hat Satellite as its base, Red Hat Smart Management includes security capabilities that help administrators manage vulnerabilities, verify compliance, and compare systems across environments.
Assess, monitor, report, and remediate common vulnerability and exposures (CVEs).
Using the vulnerabilities capability, you can:
- View, sort, and prioritize CVEs, based on the Common Vulnerability Scoring System.
- Understand the breadth and depth of vulnerable systems.
- Mitigate and/or remediate CVEs using Ansible Playbooks.
- Generate vulnerability reports.
Assess, monitor, report, and remediate industry-specific compliance issues.
Using the compliance capability, you can:
- Identify systems that violate multiple compliance rules using the standard security checklist and auditing tool, OpenSCAP.
- Review environments’ rate of compliance based on multiple governing policies or standards.
- Remediate noncompliant environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Generate compliance reports.
Compare environment configurations to identify differences, and assist troubleshooting.
Using the system comparison capability, you can:
- Compare your current system to others to identify differences and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Compare systems over time with historical change tracking.
- Filter by differences, similarities, or missing states.
- Generate reports.
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Services & programs
More ways to improve your Red Hat experience
Training & certification
- Our strategic advisers can help you find the best ways to improve management across environments with Red Hat Smart Management.
Contribute to the upstream open source management communities.